Supporting the concept of mulitdisciplinary, interdisciplinary and transdiciplinarity the meeting welcomes paper(s) in different academic disciplines. The participants will have an opportunity to discuss the newest developments of global societal challenges. ISF 2016 will gather researchers, policy makers and company employees from all around the globe, who will have opportunity to express their attitudes towards current challenges that society is facing with and suggest further steps for societal development.
• Name and email of at least 1 suggested reviewer (required)
• All papers should be sent via conference email:
• Please follow the forum`s template.
• Recommended paper length: 5-15 pages (Microsoft Word, 12 Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing)
• All articles must be in English. The language of the conference is English and all presentations will be made in English.
• All accepted papers will be published after the conference as conference proceedings with an ISBN number.
The author will be sent a printed copy of the publication and a printed certificate after the conference finishes. The papers will be also published in a special edition in of one of the largest interdisciplinary journals in Europe, the European Scientific Journal (ESJ).
• For each accepted paper the registration fee is 197 EUR.
• For participants (not authors) and accompanying person the conference fee is 97 EUR. The fee includes: Session attendance, conference certificate, coffee/tea breaks conference materials and city tour.