Printer-friendly versionSend by email
Posted here are presentations and webinar recordings from external resources on topics regarding mentoring, teaching and learning. Faculty are invited to share additional links (when permission is granted by the author). Please send to Mentoring.Center@esc.edu.
- “Learning Design: The Science Behind a Great Course,” by Pearson Learning Solutions and The Chronicle of Higher Education (Complete the Registration section of the page to view recording)
- Sloan-C ALN Conference 2012 -- Streamed Sessions
- CIT 2014: "Objects in Mirror are Closer than they Appear: Reflection, Innovation, and Learning," featuring SUNY Empire State College colleagues Eileen O'Connor, Tom Mackey, Michele Forte, Nicola Allain and other experts in the field (at link, click "CIT Presentations" and then "CIT 2014")
- "SUNY COTE (Center for Online Teaching Excellence) Speaker Series: Fellow Chats," featuring SUNY Empire State College mentors Rhianna Rogers on OERs, Eileen O'Connor on virtual reality instruction, and Lorette Pellettiere Calix and Patrice Torcivia Prusko (Cornell University) on using the tool "Zoom"
- "SUNY Initiatives: Teaching and Technology" (Go to recording dated 10/22/15), SUNY Faculty Advisory Council on Teaching and Technology (FACT²)
- "SUNY Faculty Advisory Council on Teaching and Technology (FACT2) 2015 Symposium: Accessibility: Designing Access for All Learners," featuring SUNY Empire State College colleague Kathleen Stone
- "(Not) All in Your Head: How Women Internalize Sexism," an AAUW and NYU Washington, DC panel, featuring SUNY Empire State College mentor Gina C. Torino
- More to come!